- Tier 1 constructor
- 10 year full cycle program - Design, Construction, Maintenance
- Major Sydney Water infrastructure projects in the western suburbs
- Location - Sydney Western Suburbs
We are seeking to engage an experienced Commissioning Engineer (Mech/Process or Elec) to join our 10-strong commissioning team for a long term program of works across western Sydney Water infrastructure.
This delivery focused role is responsible for planning, executing and finalising the commissioning phase of projects. This offers a unique opportunity for you to be a part of a 10 year program of works, with ample career opportunities as the program rolls out.
You’ll be Responsible for;
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in planning, executing, and overseeing the commissioning phase of projects within the 10-year program. In your role, you'll coordinate and deliver commissioning activities, ensuring compliance with the project scope and technical specifications. Using your specialist area (Mech/Process or Elec), you'll facilitate the commissioning and handover processes, providing leadership throughout the project life-cycle.
What you’ll bring to the table;
The ideal candidate will:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years post graduate experience in engineering, gained predominantly in the infrastructure industry
- Be able to demonstrate expertise in commissioning various aspects of water infrastructure
- Have a proven track record in managing complex interfaces collaboratively,
- Have proficiency in software and control systems
- Have the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- A strong safety focus
In return for your experience and positive attitude, we offer a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity to work on exciting projects, and long-term development prospects within our organization. This is a permanent staff position, and we are not seeking short-term contractors. To apply, follow the provided links, and rest assured of confidentiality. Successful candidates will undergo a National Police Check, Company Medical, and Drug & Alcohol Screen before commencement. Agency referrals will not be accepted.