- Tier 1 Construction & Water Utilities contractor
- 10 year program - Design, construction, maintenance and facility management services
- Major capital works and maintenance programs in Sydney west
- Prospect Construction Office
Fantastic opportunity for Service Locators to be part of the West Region Delivery Team, working on critical infrastructure to deliver design, construction, maintenance and facility management services for the next ten (10) years across wastewater and recycled water systems extending from Sydney’s Inner West suburbs out to the Blue Mountains including the Western Sydney Growth Area and part of the North West Growth Centre.
About the role
The opportunity has arisen for experienced Service Locators to commence employment on this long term frameworks contract (capital works and maintenance program) in western Sydney.
You will have an active role in this 10 year program of works across the western Sydney region working in a specialist team installing water infrastructure.
- Locate, plot, and provide detailed mapping of underground utilities
- Review and interpret maps, plans and DBYD
- Knowledge of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Flexibility to travel to regional and remote locations from time to time is preferred
What you need
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ground Penetrating Radar and Utility Locating experience
- DBYD Accreditation preferred
- White Card
- Good Written and verbal communication
On offer you will receive a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to work on exciting projects, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our collaborative and integrated culture, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be Australian residents and have unrestricted working rights to be considered for these roles.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check, Company Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to commencement.
Indigenous applicants and women are encouraged to apply, as we pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive team.
No agency referrals will be accepted.