- 10 year full cycle program - Design, Construction, Maintenance
- Major Sydney Water infrastructure projects in the western suburbs
- Bargo Construction Office, and other Sydney Western Suburbs
Due to new projects and increased outputs we are seeking additional Senior Project Engineers (Civil) to be part of the Sydney Water West Region Delivery Team, working on critical infrastructure to deliver design, construction, maintenance and facility management services for the next ten (10) years across wastewater and recycled water systems extending from Sydney’s Inner West suburbs out to the Blue Mountains including the Western Sydney Growth Area and part of the North West Growth Centre.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will play a key role in the complete life cycle of projects from developing TOCs through to delivery whilst building on our strong relationships with our client.
You will be responsible for;
- Working with site supervision, self-perform employees and subcontractors to complete complex Mechanical and or Civil projects in line with established processes and high standards
- Manage the ITP's, assist with the SWM's process
- Effective Cost monitoring - Initiating and executing work to minimize cost ensuring they are in line with the forecasted revenue
- Preparing, monitoring and updating production plans and working to weekly and monthly programs
- Leading and overseeing practical completion documentation
What you will need
- Degree level qualification in Engineering (Civil)
- Preferably hands on experience in Water utilities sectors with exposure to WWTPs and/or Networks, and associated Mechanical and Civil infrastructure
- Preferably experience in delivering large brownfield projects in water or utilities (power/gas) sector.
- Knowledge of Safety, project financial management, forecasting, procurement, design and contracts management functions
- Alignment with our shared values of Respect, Energy, Attitude & Leadership
- Experience with quality control, construction completion and commissioning
On offer you will receive a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to work on exciting projects, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our collaborative and integrated culture, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be Australian residents and have unrestricted working rights to be considered for these roles. Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National