- Tier 1 constructors
- 10 year construction program
- Great infrastructure projects in the western suburbs
Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure and Fulton Hogan are jointly recruiting for the West Region Delivery Team on the Sydney Water Partnering for Success program.
We are inviting applications from Mechanical Supervisors to join our collaborative delivery team. You will be deployed on treatment and network construction projects within the western Sydney metropolitan area.
You will be Responsible for
You will be supervising and managing a self-perform team and subcontractors; collaborating with project engineers/managers, civil, mech and electrical disciplines and other project stakeholders; planning, calculating and monitoring daily cost of resources and working to target budgets whilst leading a culture of safety and productivity.
What we need from you?
Ideally you will have experience in the Water utilities sectors with exposure to capital upgrades in Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Facilities. You will have;
- Proven commitment to leading safety, quality and environmental compliance on site
- Strong people management skills, the ability to develop effective teams
- Experience as a field based Mechanical Supervisor working on M&E and civil projects
- Good on-site problem solving expertise.
- A sound understanding of industrial construction methodologies and standards
- Strong management capabilities with the ability to lead from the front (both subcontractors and self-perform staff)
- Ability to provide construct-ability input throughout the design development process
- You will have an appropriate Mechanical trade certificate and post trade endorsements.
- Affinity for continuous improvement and innovation, applying learnings to ‘real world’ project delivery environments.
- Alignment with our shared values of Respect, Energy, Attitude & Leadership.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performing team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you.
In return we will offer you a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to work on exciting projects as part of the 10 year program of work, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
These are permanent staff positions with long term development opportunities across all of our businesses (we are not seeking short term contractors).
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our collaborative and integrated culture, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be Australian residents and have unrestricted working rights to be considered for these roles.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check, Company Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to commencement.
Indigenous applicants and women are encouraged to apply, as we pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive team.
No agency referrals will be accepted.