- Tier 1 constructor
- 10 year full cycle program - Design, Construction, Maintenance
- Major Sydney Water infrastructure projects in the western suburbs
- Prospect Construction Office, but deployed within the western metro
Due to new projects and increased outputs we are seeking additional Project Managers to be part of the West Region Delivery Team, working on critical infrastructure to deliver design, construction, maintenance and facility management services for the next ten (10) years across wastewater and recycled water systems extending from Sydney’s Inner West suburbs out to the Blue Mountains including the Western Sydney Growth Area and part of the North West Growth Centre.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will play a key role in leading the complete life cycle of projects from developing TOCs through to delivery whilst building on our strong relationships with our client.
You will be Responsible for
- Managing all phases of SSRP Lining Projects
- Leading and mentoring teams
- Interacting with the Tender team in assisting with client proposals, methodology & costings
- Commercial management
- Developing project budgets, time, resources and risks
- Fostering good relationship stakeholders
- Monitoring and maintaining health, safety and quality requirements
- Building a fostering positive work culture
What we need from you?
- A degree level qualification in Engineering, Project or Construction Management
- Preferably hands on experience in Water and Sewer utilities sectors with exposure to relining technologies, junction repairs and clean and CCTV works
- Experience in successfully delivering construction projects for infrastructure/utilities markets
- Experience with quality control, construction completion and commissioning
- Knowledge of project financial management, forecasting, procurement, design and contracts management functions
- Alignment with our shared values of Respect, Energy, Attitude & Leadership
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performing team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you.
In return we will offer you a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to work on exciting projects as part of the 10 year program of work, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
These are permanent staff positions with long term development opportunities across all of our businesses (we are not seeking short term contractors).
Sound like you?
If you would like to help build on our collaborative and integrated culture, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be Australian residents and have unrestricted working rights to be considered for these roles.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check, Company Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to commencement.
Indigenous applicants and women are encouraged to apply, as we pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive team.
No agency referrals will be accepted.