- Tier 1 constructor
- 10 year program - Design, construction, maintenance and facility management services
- Major infrastructure projects in the western suburbs
- Olympic Park Office, but deployed within the Sydney West region
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Environmental Coordinator to be part of the West Region Delivery Team, working on critical infrastructure to deliver design, construction, maintenance and facility management services for the next ten (10) years across water, wastewater and recycled water systems extending from Sydney’s Inner West suburbs out to the Blue Mountains including the Western Sydney Growth Area and part of the North West Growth Centre.
Reporting to the Environment Manager, you will play a key role in the overall site environment management, including writing management plans and control maps.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the achievement of the contracts environmental objectives and targets
- Develop environmental project delivery documentation, including Construction Environment Management Plans (CEMP), Investigation Environmental Management Plans (IEMP), Consistency Reviews and Environmental Control Maps (ECM) to ensure compliance with the project Planning Approval Documentation
- Carry out regular site inspections to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with CEMP/IEMP/ECM
- Assist in coaching and mentoring personnel on environmental management by developing and delivering training programs
- Gather data and report environmental performance
- Ensure clear and efficient communication between personnel and Sydney Water on all environmental issues
- Identifying environmental risks and identify solutions
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- Hands on experience on large scale civil, Construction or Engineering environment
- Ability to prepare technical reports and prepare proposals
- Demonstrated success in providing environmental initiatives and achieving environmental outcomes as part of a team
- Ability to work flexibly possible site visits in Sydney
On offer you will receive a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to work on exciting projects, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our collaborative and integrated culture, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be Australian residents and have unrestricted working rights to be considered for these roles.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check, Company Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to commencement.
Indigenous applicants and women are encouraged to apply, as we pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive team.
No agency referrals will be accepted.