- Tier 1 constructor
- 10 year full cycle program - Design, Construction, Maintenance
- Major water infrastructure projects in the western suburbs
Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure and Fulton Hogan are jointly recruiting for the West Region Delivery Team on the Sydney Water Partnering for Success program.
We are inviting applications from experienced Accounts Clerks / Accounts Payable Officers to join our collaborative construction delivery team in western Sydney.
Reporting to the West Region Delivery Team Senior Project Accountant, the role is responsible but not limited to:
- End to end supplier account processing and reconciliations
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Processing supplier invoices and payments accurately and in a timely and efficient manner
- Investigating and resolving invoice discrepancies and issues
- Liaising with creditors regarding any account enquiries or concerns
- Managing credit card coding and reconciliation
- Maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and financial procedures
- Preparing or assisting where required with financial reports and audit
You will need
To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable with the multi-tasking nature of the role with the following key capabilities:
- Experience with complex invoice processing
- Committed, dependable and have effective communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and administrative technologies generally
- Sharp attention to detail
- Time efficient with ability to respond as needed to ensure key deadlines met
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a productive accounts/admin team
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts payable preferred
- Ability to pick up new accounting systems and new processes
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performing team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you.
In return we will offer you a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to work on exciting projects as part of the 10 year program of work, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
These are permanent staff positions with long term development opportunities across all of our businesses (we are not seeking short term contractors).