- Tier 1 constructor, new roles
- 10 year full cycle program - Design, Construction, Maintenance
- Major water infrastructure projects in the western suburbs
- Prospect Construction Office, but deployed within the western metro
Due to new projects and increased outputs we are seeking additional Supervisors to be part of the West Region Delivery Team, working on critical infrastructure to deliver design, construction, maintenance and facility management services for the next ten (10) years across wastewater and recycled water systems extending from Sydney’s Inner West suburbs out to the Blue Mountains including the Western Sydney Growth Area and part of the North West Growth Centre.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will lead a culture of safety and productivity to deliver water infrastructure projects in large treatment or linear infrastructure (piping) projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of self perform and sub contracted work teams
- Ensuring compliance to all safety requirements including SWMS, WHS and Safety regulations.
- Collaboration with multiple project personnel and multiple disciplines including mechanical/ civil/ electrical
- Conduct Toolbox talks and prestart meetings.
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery.
- Inspecting daily work to meets plans, quality, and project standards.
- Identifying issues arising on site and problem solving.
- Planning, calculating and monitoring daily cost of resources and working to budgets
What you will need
- Ideally you will have exposure to capital upgrades in Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Proven work experience in similar position for a large construction/water utilities project
- Strong people management skills, the ability to develop effective teams
- Experience as a field Supervisor working on Civil project
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors
On offer you will receive a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to work on exciting projects, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our collaborative and integrated culture, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be Australian residents and have unrestricted working rights to be considered for these roles.