Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure and Fulton Hogan are jointly recruiting for the West Region Delivery Team on the Sydney Water Partnering for Success program.
You will be Responsible for
The position is a key player within our West Region Delivery Team (WRDT) partnership, which is now coming into its third year as part of Sydney Water’s ten year Partnering for Success (P4S) program. The role is a full time position within the Program Controls team and is based at Sydney Water’s Sydney Olympic Park office. The role is both influential and crucial in the co-ordination of capital projects delivery across the Regional Delivery Consortia through early concept design to construction, commissioning and handover. There is also a strong focus of the role on promoting innovation and high performance.
PRE-CONTRACT CAPITAL PROJECTS
- Manage change for additions and removals to the AIWP capital projects
- Coordinate and develop the RFQ responses for all Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) and Stage 1(budget development phase) activities on behalf of WRDT
- Work with Sydney Water Project Managers and Project Engineers on scope development for ECI and Stage 1
- Communicate new projects to Engineering and Delivery regularly, working closely with the Pre-Delivery Manager
- Support in the development of the capital works portion of the annual integrated work plan (AIWP)
- Centralised liaison point for all capital works to be delivered by WRDT
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Drive efficiencies through value engineering support and challenge workshops
- Optimise and collate efficiencies across the program
- Report monthly to the Senior Leadership team on WRDT’s progress with respect to total expenditure (TOTEX) approach
- Promote Innovation, leading the Innovation Hub and chairing the Innovation Committee
- Report monthly to the Senior Leadership team on WRDT’s progress with respect to Innovation
- Contribute as part of the P4S Innovation Working group for the Maturity Pillars, this includes setup, co-ordination and management of the P4S Running Races
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performing team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you.
In return we will offer you a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to work on exciting projects as part of the 10 year program of work, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
These are permanent staff positions with long term development opportunities across all of our businesses (we are not seeking short term contractors).
Sound like you?
If you would like to help build on our collaborative and integrated culture, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be Australian residents and have unrestricted working rights to be considered for these roles.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check, Company Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to commencement.
Indigenous applicants and women are encouraged to apply, as we pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive team.
No agency referrals will be accepted.