- Tier 1 constructor, new roles
- 10 year full cycle program - Design, Construction, Maintenance
- Major water infrastructure projects in the western suburbs
- Prospect Construction Office, but deployed within the western metro
Due to new projects and increased outputs we are seeking additional HR Advisor to be part of the West Region Delivery Team, working on critical infrastructure to deliver design, construction, maintenance and facility management services for the next ten (10) years across wastewater and recycled water systems extending from Sydney’s Inner West suburbs out to the Blue Mountains including the Western Sydney Growth Area and part of the North West Growth Centre. The role reports to the Senior HR Advisor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the 6 month induction process
- Coordinating yearly performance review cycle for the Program
- Providing advice to line managers on low-level employee relations matters on areas, such as; absenteeism, grievances and performance matters
- Supporting the implementation of engagement and retention strategies
- Responding to and resolving general HR queries, such as; policy application, leave requests, pay queries and blue collar timesheets
- Supporting the Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor with resourcing and recruitment activities when required
- Providing backup to the HR Coordinator with Onboarding activities during leave
- General HR admin duties
What you will need
- Ideally you will have exposure to capital upgrades in Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Experience working in construction / utilities environment, with site based environment
- Thrives in fast-paced environment with managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience with forming trusted/positive working relationships with blue and white collar staff
- Experience in recruitment and selection
- Preferred experience working with payroll system IFS and ADP training systems.
On offer you will receive a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to work on exciting projects, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our collaborative and integrated culture, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be Australian residents and have unrestricted working rights to be considered for these roles.